Procedure of Admission
- Parents seeking admission for their ward must fill the enquiry from for new academic session which can be obtained from the school office as per formal announcement each year.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be personally called to fill in the prescribed application from and submit the same with necessary document mentioned in the admission policy.
- Admission is based on the details provide by the applicant, verification of the documents, interaction, with the principal and is confirmed after payment of fees.
Please note,both the parents must remain present along with the ward for interaction with the principal.
The school has students enrolled from LKG to class X.
Enquiry forms for admission to classes LKG to X for the new academic session can be obtained from the school office.
Admission to Class I is based on first come first served basis, recommendations of admission committee and verification of documents along with personal interaction.
admission to classes LKG to X is based on availability of seats,past academic record,recommendation of admission committee and interaction with the principal.
admission to classes VIII to IX is based on availability of seats,performance in the written test, past academic record, and interaction with the principal.
Shortlisted candidate will be required to fill the application form and submit the necessary documents as mentions below.
- Birth Certificate(in English)
- Caste Certificate(if Applicable)
- Medical Certificate(original)
- Two Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Bonafide(For I to X)
- Academic Reports of Previous School(For II to IX)
- School Leaving Certificate(For I to IX)
Merely filling the Application form and interaction with school principal will not guarantee admission.
In case any information provided by the applicant is found to be untrue,admission stands cancelled.
Admission is secured only after approval of the school principal and payment of fees.
School does not entertain any recommendations and follows a transparent procedure for allotting seats.