The aim of Mauryanhigh School is to engage students in the joy of learning through meaningful and innovative method. moreover, we focus to train our teachers as well in order to have the best teachers, and better students. Here at Mauryan High, we provide practical and experimental learning.
We make sure that our students learn the moral values of Indian culture, to be good human beings. The school has fantastic ambience with latest digital technology, best teaching staff and administration. We aim to bring the best in students and educate the future, generation of the country.
- Board: CBSE
- Sections: Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary (Grade KG to X)
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Transportation: Available
- Meal facility; Available
- Class strength: 30 per class
- Promoters: Shree Parishram Education and medical Charitable Trust
- Infrastructures: 3 acres of lush green grounds and well-lit, well-ventilated classrooms
- Type of classrooms: Traditional and digital.
- Clean and beautiful campus